About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Tussie Mussie & More

Hello! Here are full pictures of the tussie mussie along with the ornaments I had made for my swap partner over at Nothing But Crafts Facebook Group. My partner was Karen known on YouTube as ZucchiniKitty. I do hope she likes what I have created for her. You can see a full video where I explain how I created the tussie mussie, ornaments and how I altered the letter "K" by clicking on the link below:








I hope you enjoyed the pics and thank you for visiting!
~Elizabeth

1 comment: