About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Weight Loss Journey Update Month 2

Hi everyone!

   I am a couple of days late posting my update here, however, July 30th marks month 2 of my weight loss journey.
   In July I decided to give myself mini goals instead of trying to work on getting rid of a certain amount
of weight by a certain time. I just do not want to fail and fall back to my old habits. So what I decided to do is give myself 10% goals... get rid of 10% of my weight. I calculated that I have to get rid of 26 lbs. based on 10% of what I weighed on my last weight loss journey entry from June 30, 2013.
   I did struggle with exercise this month. However, I know I burned calories with the major organizing/de cluttering I have been doing and I manage to continue to walk around the park during my lunch. I also make it a must not to eat past 7p.m. and continue to drink lots of water.
   I am so happy to share with you all that this month alone I was able to get rid of 8.5 lbs! I am down a total of 15 lbs so far!!!! Yay! I have no idea how this was possible considering I did not exercise much but it happened. However, I do have to thank God for placing an amazing man who is my husband in my path. He has been a true supporter and cheers me on this journey. =)  Now I only have 17.5 lbs. more to go to reach my first 10% goal. My weight loss journey continues.....      

No comments:

Post a Comment