About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"Flower Power" I Have Been Inspired!

Hello my beautiful people!

Remember in my last post I had mentioned how a busy little bee I was over the weekend. Well I have a project share for you. After watching a few videos and a couple of tutorials on YouTube on handmade flowers I felt inspired on making my own.  Here is what I have made so far....

Lace Flowers


Fabric Flowers

Doily Flowers

They are just adorable! I love how they turned out! Click on the video below where I share whose video tutorial I followed to make a couple of these lovelies. =)



Thank you for visiting!
~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth, just watched your video. Thanks for the tutorial. The flowers are so beautiful. Hugs Carmen

    ReplyDelete