About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello my beautiful people,

I want to take this moment to wish those that are mommy's or soon to be mommy's a very Happy Mother's Day! I hope you are enjoying this special day either crafting, spending time with the family or just relaxing. =) Hubby took me out for breakfast this morning so my day started out nice. Gotta love my hubby cause he is just so good to me....one of my kind and I just love him so much.

So I got home and started working on a card. I felt inspired and motivated to craft. I decided to use the beautiful paper from Graphic 45 "The Secret Garden". I have seen the movie when I was younger and love it.  This is what I made...



The base I used the envelopes from Recollections Corrugated Cards that I had purchased from Michael's. Used an image from the collection and I embellished it with one of my handmade flowers, acrylic butterfly and some flat back pearls. I just love how it turned out! Inside of the envelope I made a pull out to write my little note. I used the other half of the paper and matted it with cream color card stock. It came out very simple. Here is a pic ....


Isn't it so pretty! I made it for a wonderful lady I am doing a swap with over on YouTube. I hope she likes it. Well if you want to know more on the materials I used to make this beautiful card just click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFs7qx4p2I


Thank you for visiting!
~Elizabeth

1 comment: