About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Acrylic Flowers

Happy Sunday!

Well I have been a busy little bee crafting this weekend.  I was able to get a lot done. I have been working on a couple of projects for a swap which I had to pull out my sewing machine for.  Both the sewing machine and I are a little rusty, LOL! But after a couple of tries I love how my project came out. Sorry for the tease but I will share what I made at a later time. =) However, I will share a couple of acrylic flowers I made using Teardop Tags from Traditions Beads found at Hobby Lobby. They look like this:



Here is what I made using the white tags and the pink tags:



To make the white flower I used 7 tags and for the pink one I used 11 tags. I had made these for my altered birdcage for the Scrapping Queens of 2013 Pocket Full of Posies YouTube Hop. Well I received a request on how I made these adorable flowers. You can see how I put them together by clicking on the video below:




That is all for now. Have a wonderful Sunday!

~Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. I like this style very much. Beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched your video and loved how these turned out. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur blog omg i wish i can make a blog glad to see u back tfs

    ReplyDelete