About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Altered Ultimate Organizer

Hi everyone!

A couple of months back I was watching a video on YouTube....It was Bona from LiveLoveScrap sharing an Ultimate Organizer that she had purchased from Michael's and how she had altered it. I was very much inspired! So that same weekend I went to my local Michael's and purchased a couple of them. So here is my version of the now altered ultimate organizer....


I just love how it turned out!

I used the new beautiful Parisian style paper from DCWV, "Le Tres Chic". I used the trims from Hobby Lobby and a couple of the embellishments from my store. This was a lot of fun to alter and look forward to altering another one as a gift.

Single Pink Rose w/Leaves
Medium Paper Flowers
Bling Trim (Black/Silver)

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment