About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Kit Available In My Store!

Hi everyone!

I have put together a beautiful 6x6 mini album kit using papers from My Mind's Eye, Signature Christmas. Yummy warm tones of brown, grey blue, sea green, cream, burgundy and some pops of pink. Gorgeous papers that is a must have just in time for the holidays. Here is a sneak peak of what is included.....


Thanks for visiting!
~Elizabeth 


No comments:

Post a Comment