About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Drunk'n Turkey

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones. I know I sure did....although we did not do ours until this past Saturday. I know it is not traditional but then again we are not a traditional family. Therefore it makes us unique. I do not have a problem with that. Also I feel that to give thanks for what we have and the blessing we have received should not have to be done on a specific day in the calendar. That should be done everyday. Ok, I am not going to preach. LOL! But I do want to show a few pictures of the turkey my husband cooked. Oh my goodness it was delicious! Yumm! My hubby is an awesome cook, I must mention. Yes, I am a very lucky woman. Those are one of the blessing I am truly thankful for. So without further a do....here are the pics.....





Yes, you are seeing right....that is a tequila bottle next to it. LOL! He used it to marinate the turkey along with sour fresh oranges, pineapple, bacon and he made this dried chile sauce. I have no idea what he put in cause I was at work. =(





This is how it looked all cooked. Delicious looking isn't it?




This is what happened after everyone got a hold of it. LOL! (My husband insisted on me adding the tequila bottle in the pic) LOL! This was the most tender and juiciest turkey I have ever tasted.

Hugs,
Elizabeth
 

No comments:

Post a Comment