About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Items in *Scrapbooking* Shop!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to post an update... you might have noticed I changed some things around here in my blog. I wanted to make pages to make it easier for you to navigate around. I have included a "Home" page where you will find information on projects I am working on and other fun stuff. The "Shop Scrapbooking" page you will find items that I am selling for your paper craft needs and "Shop Jewelry" you will find items to accessorize beautiful you. So go ahead, take a peek around. =D

Now for the good stuff....I am now carrying faux rhinestone ribbon, I named it Bling Trim, to accent your paper crafts. Take a peek in my Scrapbooking page.

Before leaving, do drop me a comment and say hello. I love to read all your comments and I will take the time to respond back. =D

Thanks for visiting!
~Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. hello, thank you for visiting my blog :)
    I dont have a you tube channel at the moment, but a fun idea to start, will have to find out how ;)
    Dont know if i want to hear my voice and sound like a kid hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha!
    I found out about your store from YouTube. =D Well, if you decide let me know and I will be your first subscriber. =D
    Thanks for visiting!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete