About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

LSH Chunky Charm Bracelet Swap & Altered Gift Box

Hi everyone!

It is a beautiful and sunny day here in the midwest. Unfortunatedly, I am stuck at home cleaning my hot mess of a craft room (dinning room), LOL! So while doing that, I uploaded a new video on YouTube. In August I participated in a Chunky Charm bracelet that Cynthia (Cynthialoowho) hosted but it was a one on one swap. This was the first time I participate in a swap over at the Lil Scrap Of Heaven and I sure had a lot of fun creating this bracelet. My partner was Deb (2113Deb)and she said her favorite colors are pink, purple and blue. So, I made her a beautiful bracelet using some handcrafted embellishments. I really love how it turned out and she told me too how much she loved it. I also made for her an embellished gift box so she can treasure her Chunky Charm Bracelet.


Thanks for visiting!
~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment