About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Coming Soon!

Hi everyone!

There are a couple of things that I am working on with my blog....I really did not like how it is laid out as far as my pages go. I like to see when I make a post an automatic date stamp once I publish my post...something that I am not seeing. I have to manually type in the day of the week and the date along with a title then my post.  Also I do not have the option of just selecting one particular title as a link without the whole page with other post showing up and scrolling down to get to where I want to be. You might say I am being anal.... but that is ok...I agree but I would say that I like things organized....well on certain things. LOL!  Anywho...... I created two separate blogs which I will be adding to this blog but in pages. I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say. I created "Beady Bom Bom Scrapbook" where you can find items to accent your scrapbooking creations. You can even follow that page too!  I also created "Beady Bom Bom Jewelry" where you can find simple yet beautiful handcrafted jewelry to accent the beautiful you. =D Currently both pages are under contstruction. I am hoping to have it up and running for sure with no more changes by this weekend.  Thank you so much for your patience and happy crafting! =D

Thanks for visiting!
~Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment