About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Elizabeth and I am an avid crafter. I have been making and selling my handcrafted jewelry for the past 8 years. In 2010 I rediscovered my interest in scrapbooking. I work full time in the banking field, mother to 2 beautiful girls and a wife to an awesome husband that provides support to my crafting needs. I am looking forward to sharing with you my creations and I hope you find inspiration from them.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

ScrapChica's Greeting Farm Tag Swap


A month ago I received a sweet invitation from Linda known as ScrapChica on YouTube, to participate in a Greeting Farm tag swap. Now I do not have much of their stamps but 2, Kissy Kissy and Grad Anya .
Although after looking at their website I did see some other digi stamps I would like to purchase. The challenge was the theme had to pertain to the stamp. There were 8 of us ladies participating each with a different image. The one I chose to use was Kissy Kissy. I had a lot fun making these and love how they turned out.

Yesterday I was happy to see a package waiting for me from the post office. (That would explain why everyone on YouTube titles their received packages "Happy Mail", lol!)  =D  It was the rest of the tags! Woo-hoo! Anyway, click on the video below to see what a great job all the ladies did with their tags.

Thanks for visiting!
~Elizabeth

       

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags! Congrats on your blog, I wish you many visitors and much success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the bloggy life...TeeHee
    I too was invited by Linda to participate on her swap...such an honor..I love your tag, it was so romantic and adorable. Good luck on your new site.
    B Blessed.
    Norma


    PS
    If you can check out my blog at....
    www.Holy-Scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Norma!
    Thank you! I loved your tag too! Thank you so much for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey chica...
    Same here... =)
    N Welcome to the Blog Vida...
    Even though I don't post everything!...
    LOL!...
    Ttys!

    Hugz,
    ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOla amiga!!! Welcome to blogworld, about time! lol so glad to have found you here. Love all the tags you recieved.
    Take care and keep posting girly.
    xoxoxo
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Elsa!
    Thank you so much! I appreciate the love. =D
    Abrazos,
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete